Darrell Schaapveld, the CEO of Four Seasons Energy Efficient Roofing, Inc.(FSEER), has been a commercial and residential roof installer for over 45 years. While attending University of Minnesota’s business school and throughout the 1970’s, Darrell Schaapveld worked for a large commercial and residential roofing company. His lifelong passion and admiration for nature and environmentally friendly ways began when his father taught him to hunt and fish. It grew throughout the ecological movement of the 1960’s and 1970’s and has become the foundation of his personal and business philosophies.
- Better Business Bureau Member
- United States Green Building Council (USGBC) Member
- Healthcare Expos (Engineers and Aging Services) Exhibitor
- Living Green Expo Exhibitor
- Earned Master & Elite Contractor status through excellence in workmanship
- Multi-Housing Association Member
- School Expos (Facility Engineers, Green, School Board) Exhibitor
- Green Roofing Expos Exhibitor
- President's & Century Club Awards for sales volume and customer satisfaction
- Installed Over A Million Square Feet of white roofing
- 1982:Darrell Schaapveld started his own roofing business, Four Seasons Builders and Remodelers. His company performed residential and commercial roofing, remodeling, gutter and siding work where they acquired diverse construction experience and expertise. Over the years, the company used a variety of roofing systems: Shingle, Built Up Roofs (BUR) or hot tar, and EPDM or single ply rubber.
- 2003:Darrell Schaapveld created Four Seasons Energy Efficient Roofing, Inc. (FSEER) so as to dedicate all of his previous company’s experience toward ecologically sound and energy saving commercial roofing. FSEER also accelerated its installation of the highest Energy Star rated white PVC roofing system in the industry.
- Present:The CEO of Four Seasons Energy Efficient Roofing, Inc. (FSEER), Darrell Schaapveld, has served the upper Midwest area for over 45 years in the commercial and residential roofing industry. FSEER and its associates continue to provide roofing advice and services to organizations and individuals with a constant focus on customer service and environmental improvements.